At HTT Signs, we pride ourselves on offering clients the complete package. When it comes to portable signs, we offer not only permanent installation and permanent removal services, but also temporary weekend placement and removal services.
For every weekend since 1991, HTT Signs has provided professional placement services of A-frame sandwich boards to businesses across southern and central Ontario. Our marketing teams drive out every Friday and place clients’ signs to be visible at key pedestrian traffic locations. On Sunday mornings, our team drives by all of our placed signs to ensure they are still attractively placed.
Our strategic sign placement is designed to direct as many customers as possible to your place of business. Our services are particularly effective during summer weekends, when pedestrian traffic is highest, or during festivals. Sign placement is an excellent and cheap way to announce your new business or service to potential customers.
What we offer in Placement Services
- Professional printed signs. Our vinyl signs are printed using a high-tech, high-quality digital printer. We use colorfast ink, reflective vinyl sheets, and an anti-ultraviolet coating to ensure that your sign will be bright and visible for your entire advertising season.
- Variety of A-frame sandwich boards. Clients can choose from several A-frame substrate materials and designs. For substrate materials, we offer Crezon (new or recycled), Coroplast, plywood, plastics, and metals. For designs, we offer metal slide-in frames, hinged adhesive panels, and more. We can handle all standard sizes of A-frames, from 24” x 32” to 48 x 96”.
What we include
- Free, no-obligation competitive quotes
- One year warrantee
- Consultation with our Sign Management Program, which will coordinate with your business to manage and plan strategic sign placement
- Digital photos of finished work
- Balloons attached to the sign for opening day
- Recycling of A-frames when no longer required