Traffic signage is an important part of any privately-owned parking space, driveway, or laneway.
At HTT Signs, we know that a traffic signage project has very different specifications from a traditional signage project, and requires different solutions. As a result, we have a separate suite of equipment just for traffic sign production. We use high tech digital printers to print crisp, high-resolution images onto roll-on transfers, using the highest gloss ink available on the market. We then roll these transfers onto retro-reflective sheeting, place them on the substrate, and apply a UV-resistant laminate. The result is a sign that looks professional, exceeds even the strictest reflectivity requirements, and can withstand the elements. Our high quality traffic signs will last for over a decade outdoors, or a lifetime indoors.
What We Offer in Traffic Signs
- Traffic signs to meet local building code requirements. Our experts learn building regulations so you don’t have to. We can design a line of traffic signs to meet all of your property’s legal requirements. We can also arrange permitting and inspections with local authorities.
- Custom traffic and safety signs. We can provide highly customized, yet still reflective and durable, signage. Possible custom products include directional signs for large properties and highly visible safety signs for industrial workplaces.
- Poles, Brackets, and Wall Mounts. Our wide selection of mounting systems can place a traffic sign anywhere you need it.
- Complete selection. We carry most traffic sign materials, templates, and products. If you need a special material or template that we don’t have, we’ll gladly get it for you.
What we include
- Free, no-obligation competitive quotes
- One year warrantee
- Digital photos of finished work
- Professional installation and, upon request, removal